Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Top Social Media Influencer

Chris Brogan is the number 1 social media influencer according to Forbes.  Chris Brogan is president of Human Business Works, a media and education company. He consults and speaks professionally with Fortune 100 and 500 companies like PepsiCo, General Motors, Microsoft, and more, about the intersection of business, technology and media. He is a New York Times bestselling co-author of Trust Agents, and a featured monthly columnist at Entrepreneur Magazine. Chris’s blog, [chrisbrogan.com], is in the Top 5 of the Advertising Age Power150. He has over 12 years experience in online community, social media, and related technologies. I am currently following him on Twitter and love his tweets! Always a great read and if your not following him, I recommend you do so.

3 Questions I'd Love to Ask Chris Brogan
  1. What social networks do you specialize in? Why are these networks right for your business?
  2. What is your perception of social media marketing and how will it help in my business goals? How will we measure success?
  3. Can you give me an example of a limitation of a social network that you have experienced and overcome or worked around?

1 comment:

  1. 1.) Twitter probably got me the most value over my life so far. But never love the game board, love the players.

    2.) Social media marketing helps if you use it to improve on building relationship-minded business. If you're not in it for relationship-based selling, you'll lose. Always measure NON-social media measurements.

    3.) No. I rarely think of it that way. I use social networks to connect to humans. I can always find a path. : )

    ReplyDelete