Thursday, April 19, 2012

LinkedIn Account and tips resources for beginners

Here is my new LinkedIn account that I made. I am just getting started on it, but you can find out a little bit more about me by checking out my profile bio.

2 "Tips Resources for Beginners
  1. Increase your visibility- By adding connections, you increase the likelihood that people will see your profile first when they’re searching for someone to hire or do business with. In addition to appearing at the top of search results, people would much rather work with people who their friends know and trust. 
  2. Improve your connectability- Most new users put only their current company in their profile. By doing so, they severely limit their ability to connect with people. You should fill out your profile like it’s an executive bio, so include past companies, education, affiliations, and activities. ( I didn't do this myself at first, so don't get down on yourself if you didn't either)

No comments:

Post a Comment