Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dream Internship

I recently used the mashable job search engine to find my dream internship in professional social media communication. I found a great job that's titled consumer marketing manager. The job is in Los Angeles and the job is to serve as an integral part of the consumer marketing team, and have the opportunity to lead and own many initiatives for the group as we grow the brands for all the Break properties, both on the web and across the media landscape " mobile, you tube, connected tvs and beyond.I feel like my SMC/ORCO class has prepared me for integrating social media into business, but I could definitely use more practice in social media beforehand. This SMC/ORCO class got me from knowing nothing about social media to at least knowing what I am talking about when it comes to communication through social media. I hope in the future that I'd be able to handle a managerial job in this field. This field is so interesting in my eyes and I think it would be loads of fun to manage an account dealing with social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment