Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Final Reflection

How many of your goals did you achieve or exceed this semester?
I definitely exceeded my goals in this class. At first, I didn't have many goals in this class because I didn't know what to expect nor knew what I was getting into. But as the semester has gone by, I have analyzed the things that I accomplished the past few months dealing with social media. First off, I didn't have a twitter account before this class and now I absolutely love it and am on it every single day. I just love how personable you can be with people on twitter and amazed by the possibility of incredible connections and networks you can make through this site. Also, blogging has helped me open up as a person through the internet. I used to be very shy about how I was portrayed on the internet so I never took any bold moves in social media. I have made those moves recently and feel really good about it.

How will you continue to use and develop your professional social media communication skills after this class?
I will definitely continue to use Twitter and improve on my tweets. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to get my followers up to the point where I am looked at professionally on twitter. I will also continue to use blogger, at first, I didn't feel comfortable blogging about SMC and found it pointless, but now I see it from a completely different perspective and want to continually grow as a blogger. Also, I will continue to use my delicious account and keep up with the stacks that I have so I will be able to go back and look at different articles/sites that I used in my blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment