Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How i started on Facebook

In 2006, I decided to finally get a facebook account. This was my first social media site that i ever had, since i never got into the whole myspace concept. When i first started, all i used it for was to check out friend's photo and occasionally post a funny comment on somebody's status. I have never really used facebook for personal branding or anything of that nature, however, i have recently started looking into ways of doing so. I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook, and i tend to either spend alot of time on it for a certain period of time, and then won't use it for quite a while. Facebook has so many advantages into the craziness we call social media, that every organization is getting involved with this site as well as other social media sites. My future goal with facebook, is to create a facebook group that i can branch out and get involved on facebook a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment